[ft-l] FT GPS

In a message dated 11/9/2003 12:35:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harlz@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Does anyone know where we could find GPS waypoints published for sections
> of
> the FT?

Sounds like a great idea; I'll pass it along. We don't have any waypoints
published at this time. I have a handful that I've taken myself, specifically
John Stretch Park and Okeetantie on Lake Okeechobee and the Hickory Hammock
trailhead, that I could pass along to you, but certainly not enough to help with
navigation...I haven't hiked the Okeetantie->Hickory Hammock and Bluff Hammock->
River Ranch sections yet because of high water.

Cheers, Sandy