[ft-l] ocala national forest/hunting season

Hi all,

I'll be in that same area of the ONF the same dates with my Boy Scouts.  We
are doing a 50 mile trip.
We will be out there the 1-5 of January.  We wear some orange and blow our
whistles to keep from getting shot as we cross the forest roads and
highways.  The hunters run dogs and shoot anything that come into the open
on the roads.  Before we started whistling at road crossings, we had a few
aiming their guns as we came into the open.  Thats scary!  Now they get a
little upset sometimes.  Too bad some give others a bad reputation.

Rodney