[ft-l] JD Park day hike

In a message dated 11/5/2003 2:50:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
observatory8@hotmail.com writes:
Maybe I'll wind up going out there then and
hiking the whole day.
Well, I'm planning on being at the gate when it opens at 8:00 a.m.  But, who
knows how traffic will be.  I'm going to leave Fort Lauderdale at 6:30, so I
should be there right on time.  My cell phone number is 954-804-0080 if you
want to call me Tuesday morning and set up a meeting time.

I'm just carrying a silly little backpack with water and a lunch and some
snacks and my camera.  I don't think I'll need anymore than that for a day hike,
right?

GoVols

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein