[ft-l] ocala national forest/hunting season

In a message dated 11/5/2003 1:18:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dharmonlpga@aol.com writes:
Juniper Wilderness area.  If you want the Halifax-St. John's Chapter is
hiking into
Hidden Pond
on Friday, December 5, or Saturday, December 6 and come out on Sunday,
December 7.  If you would like to join us your are welcome.
Holy moly!  I'm doing that same hike that same weekend!  I'll probably see
you guys out there.

GoVols

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein