  From: Bob Sartini
  Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [ft-l] Nearly run over on the trail

  You might be interested to know that on the FT through the Tosachatchee
  Reserve on Sunday I encountered boyscouts on bikes on the trail, WITH the
  troop leaders. If they don't get it who will. We need to think of a way to
  let people know what the FT is. At least among those who use it a lot.

  I also encountered numerous Turkey hunters on the trail in Bull Creek. I
  wasn't sure if I wasn't supposed to be there or they we'ren't. But hunting
  right on th e trail is probably asking for it. Nice guys though.

  Bamboo Bob