From: "Bob Sartini" <r.sartini@rcn.com>
<ft-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ft-l] Nearly run over on the trail

You might be interested to know that on the FT through the Tosachatchee
Reserve on Sunday I encountered boyscouts on bikes on the trail, WITH
the
troop leaders. If they don't get it who will. We need to think of a way
let people know what the FT is. At least among those who use it a lot.

I also encountered numerous Turkey hunters on the trail in Bull Creek. I
wasn't sure if I wasn't supposed to be there or they we'ren't. But
hunting
right on th e trail is probably asking for it. Nice guys though.

Bamboo Bob