[ft-l] Unsubscribing

Hi Guys (and Gals),

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have thoroughly enjoyed the at-l
and ft-l discussions, during the time I was subscribed to these lists.  In my
humble opinion, these two particular lists provide for a very healthy and
productive exchange of ideas (even when the exchange of ideas becomes a
little bit OT and silly or even "heated"), with very little need for
censorship.  I have viewed these lists as a great source of information and
advice about hiking, as well as a sort of support group for "hard core"
hikers and their loved ones.  (Thank you for sponsoring these lists, Ryan!!!)

So anyway, it has truly been fun and educational, but I will be unsubscribing
from both lists.  I will be doing this for a number of reasons, but these
reasons absolutely do not include boredom with the lists or any sort of
"protest" against any individual or the group as a whole.

Best of Luck to the "AT Class of 2003" & Take Care Everyone!

Cheryl aka The Swamp Blar -- who has said many silly, "tongue in cheek" sorts
of things in various mostly OT posts, due to her "smart arse" nature -- Tee
Hee Hee :)