[ft-l] Almost ran over on the trail

As an avid mountain biker and hiker, people like this really piss me
off!  Why would they even want to mountain bike on a hiking trail
anyway?  It's boring!

All the things that make a great bike trail great would never be on a
foot trail, and vice versa.  Heck, some of the best foot trails aren't
rideable at all and some of the best bike trails, you wouldn't want to
walk (even if there were no bikes on that trail that day).

John F. Meyer, Jr.    e-mail&MSN:jfm@johnmeyer.net     www.johnmeyer.net
Yahoo,Excite,AT&T,Jabber,Odigo:jmeyer43  ICQ:176593636  AOL:jmeyer043