[ft-l] Dogs on th FT in Ocala National Forest

Hi All,

My daughter and I are planning a short weekend backpacking trip (3-5 miles
out and the same back) on the FT in the Ocala Forest. She asked if we could
take the family dog with us. Are pets on a lease allowed on the Florida
Trail?

We may stay one night at one of the campgrounds (Juniper or Alexander
Springs). Are pets allowed there also?

How advisable is it to take the family pet?

Thanks, in advance, for any replies.

Ken
kclamer@xtalwind.net