[ft-l] AT & FT

While I am a self confessed AT addict, I am also a resident of Florida.  Th=
e FL Trail has plenty to offer in it's  own right. My friend and I just fin=
ished up a 120 mile hike a couple of weeks ago.  No wonderful summit views =
but the soft sand of the roads gave us detailed tracks of all the wildlife =
in the area;  there were plenty.  A few of the blazes were missing, a turn =
was not properly marked and better trail guides would be helpful.  All and =
all we loved the Swannee River and our hike was a great one.  Sue/Hammock H=
anger
--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]