[ft-l] Backpacker website poll

A-AH, but we haven't met yet.  Most would agree that I am a friendly sorta gal and I hike, bike, AND ride horses, sometimes for a living.  I, too, prefer to keep all three on separate trails and I regularly remind other biking/horseback riding friends to stay on their designated trails.

Happy hiking,
Trailtalker

 In addition, I have only met ONE horse rider (over about
25 years of trail walking) who was not a rude, aggressive, and/or
otherwise annoying individual. They exhibit a superior "God" complex
that serves to remove all of them from my list of preferred acquaintenances.