[ft-l] Special Alert: Bush Administration Failing NationalParks

This is not privatization. Privatization would be if the land was sold to
private companies, and they managed/developed it in the most economical way
possible. This is a "partnership" between government and private companies,
which means it's subject to the same sort of corruption that operates in
any government-run business. Government and business don't mix. The purpose
of government is to protect individual rights, not to provide people with
hiking trails, hunting land, forest timber, etc.