[ft-l] Tyvek

As you've no doubt heard from the backcountry chatter, Tyvek home wrap is
being used (successfully) for tent footprints, sit-upons, tarps, etc.  It is
very durable, waterproof, puncture resistant, machine washable and weighs
one-third to one-half less per square foot than visqueen (4-6 mil plastic).

The only downside I've found so far is that it is only available in large
quantities (100 ft rolls) from construction supply places, or through
internet sites that sell custom lengths for premium prices. (see
http://home.midsouth.rr.com/tyvek/)

I took the plunge and purchased a roll.  Needless to say I have quite a bit
left over, and am willing to part with it cheap.  Width is 9 feet, and I'll
sell it for $2.25 per linear foot.  Price includes shipping (CONUS only,
regular mail).

If you are interested, email me directly at this address.

totemOak