  From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
  To: ft-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 9:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [ft-l] Weather

  In a message dated 7/27/2003 3:03:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, dblick@cfl.rr.com writes:

    So what are they saying?

  I stated that I chose not to hike in summer in south Florida, simply because it is too hot.  They're saying I should get acclimated, turn my air off, etc. etc.  This is mainly coming from New Englanders.  I don't mind the heat, as long as I can escape from it after a while.  But a week long hike in the Glades in summer?  Forget it.

  GoVols