[ft-l] Love in your tummy

This sounds absolutely gross to me now, warm and well-fed from the confines
of my home in Ft. Lauderdale, but my all-time favorite food from this past
year when I did a couple of CDT sections was pork sausage and eggs all mixed
together in my one-pot kitchen. I would stumble into towns ravenous from
Ramens and gorp and beeline for the fattest, greasiest hunk of meat I could
put my hands on. For a truly Cro-Magnon dining experience, mix up 1/2 lb
sausage and 6 eggs with a bunch of hot sauce. Repeat when finished.  Caleb E