[ft-l] Parking?

Depends a lot on the area.  I personally have never had a
problem, but I have heard of a few isolated incidents -
never theft, but some vandalism.  Probably the best thing to
do is a) ask the advice of the local land managers about the
best place to park and any recent reports of vandalism and
b) ask this list for info on specific trailheads.

Deb

> Hi All,
> I am new to Florida backpacking and was wondering about
parking my car in
> safety.  Perhaps I am being paranoid but it would be a
bummer to backpack for
> four or five days only to find my car gone when I wanted
to go home.  What