[ft-l] Re: COLD!

--
In a message dated 1/24/2003 1:33:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark@nickpvb.com writes:

> and
> lead to a nicer, albeit longer Florida Trail.
>

>From my experience, it's led to a Florida Trail that's currently under water,
out in the currents of the Kissimmee River! I'm hoping that once the river
goes down, we take a hard look at the route and decide whether it needs to be
moved. But it IS a beautiful thing to see the Kissimmee wild and free rather
than in a ditch....it's just not so beautiful to have it soaking through your
hiking clothes when it's 40* outside.

Cheers, Sandy