[ft-l] Re: COLD!

Well, it's cold at my house.  Ran out of propane last night,
so it was a nippy morning.  At 8 am I was standing in line
with many other folks at the local Ace Hardware to refill my
propane tanks.  There were also many folks there getting
items to repair frozen and burst water pipes.  At least I
don't have that problem, but it seems pretty wide-spread out
here in west Orange County.

What I'm most concerned about is the FTA Board meeting this
weekend.  It's at River Forest in the Ocala in an un-heated
building with cement floors.  The Executive Committee
meeting is tonight from 7:30 - 9 pm and tomorrow the Chapter
Council meeting is from 8 to 10 am followed by the Board
meeting from 10 to 5 pm.  If you can move around a bit
protected from the wind, the daytime temps aren't too bad.
But I'm not looking forward to sitting on a metal folding
chair for 9 hours tomorrow!  All FTA members owe their Board
members a vote of thanks for representing the organization
under such adverse circumstances.  :-)

(A pat on the back for the employees, who are required to be
there, wouldn't hurt either <LOL>)

Deb