[ft-l] Florida freeze (and Mother Nature)

--
Bluetrail@aol.com writes:

>On the other hand, I am thrilled if the freeze killed off the ###$%^&*@
>Cuban tree frogs I recently found in my yard.

And KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

Ugh!  I hate those things second only to Palmetto Bugs.  Flying frogs and>
> roaches. Ick!

LOL! :)   Isn't it a shame that Mother Nature can't come up with some sort of
plague or other natural event to get rid of all the things we think are
obnoxious???  (Of course, only women's votes would count for deciding what is
obnoxious, since we are talking about MOTHER Nature's plans here.)