[ft-l] COLD!

#Well, the groves down here in South Florida should be ok.  In order for
#damage to be done, they have to be exposed to temps below 32 degrees
#for 48 hours, and that's not going to happen.  However, Central and
#North Florida groves may have cause for concern.  This winter has been
#something else!  My one good sweater has about had it!

After the last El Nino ended, I said anything else would be better.  Now
I have to take that back... La Nina is just as bad!

John F. Meyer, Jr.      jfm@johnmeyer.net      http://www.johnmeyer.net/
MSN:jfm@... Yahoo,Odigo,Jabber,AT&T:jmeyer43 ICQ:176593636 AOL:jmeyer043