[ft-l] Calling all FTA orienteers!

Sandy,

Probably the best place for him to find out about orienteering in
Florida is the Florida Orienteering Club.  Their web site is
http://clubs.cecs.ucf.edu/flo/.  I've been to several of their events
and learned quite a bit from several very good orienteers.  Tell him
that for the officers list, complete with e-mails etc, click on FLO on
the left side.

John F. Meyer, Jr.      jfm@johnmeyer.net      http://www.johnmeyer.net/
MSN:jfm@... Yahoo,Odigo,Jabber,AT&T:jmeyer43 ICQ:176593636 AOL:jmeyer043