[ft-l] Off I go!

Well, I packed the pack, strapped everything on, took everything off, took
out half the food and half the clothes, and repacked the pack, and I'm read=
to go.=A0 I put everything in the truck, and dang near froze to death just
doing that.=A0 I think the temperature is 54 degrees, but I didn't have a
jacket on.=A0 Wish me luck, folks!=A0 (I'm going to freeze....)

And since I'm going to be away this weekend, GO TITANS!=A0 Woo Hoo!

Kelly