[ft-l] Fwd: Cold Temps Expected

--
In a message dated 01/16/2003 4:30:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbryankramer@msn.com writes:

> Radio said it might dip below freezing as far south as Melborne on Friday.

The wind chill in Fort Lauderdale is supposed to be in around 35, and the low
in Ocala is 27.  The boy is convinced I'm going to freeze to death and get
eat by a bear.

KellyGoTitans (thank God I'll be out in the wilderness and I won't have to
see them get their butts kicked by the Raiders.)