[ft-l] My new hat (or whatever)

Well, I bought the purdiest baklava or whatever they're called.   It's
camouflage.  Really bad camouflage.  And if that's not bad enough, it pooches
out at the nose, like a beak.  It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
  You should've heard them hoot when I put it on at the boy's restaurant. I
look like such a moron.  Oh well, at least I'll be warm.  High fashion cold
weather gear is impossible to find in South Florida.  Oh, and I got a great
pair of matching camouflage gloves for 99 cents.  Woo doggies!  I'm cracking
myself up!

Well, Joan, if our paths cross this weekend, at least you'll know it's me.
YOU should get one!

Kelly