[ft-l] Cold weather hiking questions

Ah, maybe you should get someone to tell you about the "Christmas Freeze"
before you say never gets below 60. It got down to 8* in Gainesville and
stayed below freezing for something like 48 hours. I'm fairly sure it was
below freezing all the way down to the Ft Myers area, below Orlando for
sure, when you drive around Orlando you'll still see groves with dead orange
trees.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"