[ft-l] Rainbow tribe?/Hiking in Ocala

I can just comment on the ones I saw down in Ocala and what the rangers had
to say about them when we ran into them. Just the fact that they seem to
feel that it is their right to take over a forest campground for weeks on
end when its rather obvious that these campgroups are not meant to serve
thousands of people speaks volumes in my mind. Perhaps not in others tho.
Just how do 5000 people use a forest campground with destroying the area
anyway?

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"