[ft-l] Rainbow tribe?/Hiking in Ocala

I guess it may depend on what group you run into, the ones I've seen down in
Ocala did not fit your description. The main problem I have with them is
that they take over an area for a long long time. Everyone of course has the
right to use the parks and forests but few of use bring a couple hundred
friends to take over the place for 8 or 10 weeks.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"