[ft-l] Naples area trails

Hi Laurie!  I live in Bonita.  Sandy's been hiking all over this area.  With
her permission, I'm posting what was her hike schedule for this area.  I've
lived here 25 years and didn't know all these existed!  Of course, I wasn't
always into hiking either...  :-)

I've been to Collier-Seminole State Park and Sable Palm Hiking trails in
Naples, plus a few of the others listed.

Enjoy!  If you want company on any hikes, send me a note.
:-)
Teresa

Here's Sandy's list:
**********
Mon Sep 2 Winkler Point Fort Myers 5
Tue        Sep 3 Caloosahatchee Regional Park Alva 6
Wed Sep 4 Hickey Creek Mitigation Park Alva 5
Thu        Sep 5 Estero Scrub Preserve Fort Myers Beach 8.9
Fri        Sep 6 Four Mile Eco Park Cape Coral 1
Fri        Sep 6 Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve Fort Myers 2
Sat        Sep 7 Ding Darling NWR Sanibel 6.4
Sun Sep 8 Sanibel-Captiva Foundation Sanibel 4
Mon Sep 9 Lovers Key State Park Fort Myers Beach 5 1
Tue        Sep 10 Charlotte Harbor Environmental Center Punta Gorda 2.8
Mon Sep 16 Oscar Scherer State Park Osprey 15
Wed Sep 18 Myakka State Park Sarasota 3
Thu        Sep 19 Myakka State Forest Sarasota 5.4
Fri        Sep 20 Corkscrew Marsh Sanctuary Naples 2.3
Fri        Sep 20 Florida Panther NWR Naples 1.5
Sat        Sep 21 Collier-Seminole State Park Naples 6.5
Sun Sep 22 Faklahatchee Strand Preserve State Park Copeland 2.5
Mon Sep 23 Picayune Strand State Forest Fort Myers 3.2
Tue        Sep 24 CREW Marsh Trail System Fort Myers 6
Wed Sep 25 Highlands Hammock State Park Sebring 4.3
Wed Sep 25 Lake June-in-Winter State Park Sebring 5
Thu        Sep 26 The Preserve at Sun n' Lakes Sebring 9.5
Sat        Sep 28 Cayo Costa State Park Cayo Costa 5.5
Sun Sep 29 Stump Pass Beach State Park Boca Grande 3

Please sign my Guestbook. I'm begging ya!:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=1089
AIM:  GatorsNCubs