[ft-l] Do you have a wooden hiking staff to donate?

Hello,

At the FTA Annual Meeting, FTA is planning to recognize Mark Warren of the
National Forests in Florida, Jim Miller of the USFS in DC, Steve Elkinton
of the National Park Service in DC and Jena Brooks of the FDEP Office of
Greenways and Trails for their support of the Florida Trail.  On behalf of
the FTA, we would like to present each of them with a wooden hiking staff
on Saturday, March 15 .  Please let me know ASAP if you can make or would
like to donate a wooden staff or staffs which we may present to them.
Thanks for your help.

Kent

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison