[ft-l] (Guest Post) Going Hiking--big time!

* Message posted to FT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Teresa French <cubsngators@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:cubsngators@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

I've been busy for the last month or two, first due to computer problems, t=
hen due to frantically trying to wrap up work and home duties to head for S=
pringer.  Tomorrow, I leave a lot behind, but I look forward to what's ahea=
d.

I want to thank all of you for answering questions when I've asked, and for=
 the support you've given me.  I apologize for not replying to all who've s=
igned my guestbook with words of encouragment, but I appreciate ALL those w=
ell-wishes!

If you wish, keep up with my progress at www.trailjournals.com/wench.  I'll=
 check occasional email at cubsngators@aol.com also.

Who knows, maybe next year, I rediscover "home" by hiking the Florida Trail=
!

Thanks again!
Teresa
(formerly farina, now Wench)