[ft-l] Big Cypress

George, the same time you were out there, my wife and I were at Big Cypress
and we took some video of hikers which I posted the links to in the Florida
Trail Association online Forum @ http://www.florida-trail.org/forum/  in the
"Hike the Florida Trail" section.  We only had time to hike a few miles that
day but took some nice footage.  It's a beautiful area.

Jim "HotFoot" Quinlan
http://www.trailjournals.com/jimq

> From: "George Meek" <george@meekconsulting.com>
> To: "Florida Trail" <FT-L@mailman.backcountry.net>
> Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:15:26 -0500
> Subject: [ft-l] Big Cypress
>
> I solo hiked the Big Cypress from Loop Road to Alligator Alley (35.5)
miles