[ft-l] Okefenokee Swamp?

There are several websites:

http://www.scenicus.com/GA%5COke.htm

http://gastateparks.org/info.asp?id=22&siteid=5

http://okefenokee.fws.gov/

The Georgia State Park is a good place to start, they have marked channels
for canoing and you can rent boats there if needed. There is a small
resturant right on water and some hiking trails. We've been there a couple
times and mean to go back now that you've reminded me. They had some
wildfire problems that that should be over and done with by now.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"