[ft-l] Tent information and opinion

We've been using a Clip Flashlight for a year or so now. As others have
mentioned it works well for 2 friendly people I doubt you need a 3. This is
especially true if you daughter is a preteen. Its a tent for sleeping in
tho, not for doing things in like some of the bigger tents, meaning it's
small inside. If the weather is going to be good you can leave the fly
behind and cut down on the weight a bit. It is easy to set up once you have
done it a time or two, take us about 5 minutes at the most. All in all I
like it.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"