[ft-l] Where to Hike?

Flamingo and I are doing along the Suwannee River between Christmas and New Years (White Springs to Suwannee River SP or bottom of Twin Rivers SF, whichever we feel like).  Hunting in Twin River SF and SRWMD is over by then (they only have limited hunts).  There are a few connecting road walks in there, but most of them are short and the areas along the Suwannee are lovely.
Cricket
  Can ya'll throw out some ideas for a 40-50 mile hike on the FT starting New Year's Day?  Anything within reasonable hiking distance, excluding the Ocala NF area(I live there).  Somewhere that we can avoid Hunters...
  Thanks,
  Trailtalker