[ft-l] Juniper Creek Trail??

I have taken my two boys on lots of hikes on trails allover the southeast
since they were each four years old. The one common thing I can guarantee,
is that if there is water near the trail or campsite, they will enjoy the
trip. Of course, this also means that you need to PLAN on them getting wet -
a lot!

As for the trail, its great you ALL will love it.

Lee I Joe