[ft-l] Swamp tromp in the Big Cypress

You can camp at Collier-Seminole State Park on US 41 outside Naples.  Or camp at Monument Lake or one of the other US Park Service open campgrounds along US 41 (but no facilities...except toilets).   Mosquitoes are usually thicker at Collier-Seminole State Park than other area (since brackish water is nearby, salt water mosiquitoes).

To get to Collier-Seminole SP, you can either go across I-75 (SR84 / Alligator Alley) to SR 129.  Take 129 down to US 41 (Tamiami Trail).  Go right to Collier-Seminole SP (about 5 miles ?).  Or left to Clyde Butcher's place (about 30 minutes).  Oasis Ranger Station (and FNST) is about 20 minutes from 129 also.

Or from Ft Lauderdale(another way), take turnpike to turnpike extension to SW 8 th Street (US41) and head west.  Or from Ft Lauderdale, take I-95 sown to 836.  Take 836 to turnpike extension south.  Get off 1st exit (SW 8th Street).  Exit almost immediate.