[ft-l] Corps II recruits

Hello All,

Here's your chance to participate in the Lewis and Clark National Historic
Trail Bicentennial!

For all the adventurous, young (or old), energetic people who want to
travel the trail of Lewis and Clark., attached is an  vacancy announcement
for  employment with the Corps of Discovery II. This announcement is open
to the public. These are "term" positions  that  may extend through 2006
when Corps II will end.  We anticipate at least t five persons will be
hired. The job will require extensive travel. (I wonder if this is how
Clark sounded when he was recruiting).

Please pass this announcement on to individuals, institutions,
organizations, and  agencies who may know of persons interested in the job.
The job announcement closes August 13, 2003. We anticipate that jobs will
begin sometime in September.

We are particularity looking for Seasonal Rangers from any agency, or other
recent college graduates with a knowledge and interest in Lewis and Clark.
This announcement is advertised on USA Jobs: www.usajobs.opm.gov (search
NPS, Park Ranger, Interpretation),  posted on  Inside NPS, and our web page
www.nps.gov/lecl.

 (See attached file: MWRO-03-21LCO LECL Pk Rngrs GS-5.doc)

For more information, contact:
Richard_Williams@nps.gov
888.237.3252 toll free
402-514-9325 direct

(See attached file: MWRO-03-21LCO LECL Pk Rngrs GS-5.doc)

Kent

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison
Florida Trail Association, Inc.