[ft-l] RE: Ideal Trail

I respectfully disagree with Cal Ewing's concept. I like my trails well
marked (not just one blaze a mile), and I like campsites. For example, that
Oak Hill site south of Alligator Alley is a welcome oasis with miles of
underwater trail in both directions. Failing that, one would need hammocks.

George D. Meek, 639 N. Abingdon Street, Arlington, VA 22203 703-875-3021.
Life member of National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE),
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club (PATC) and Appalachian Trail Conference
(ATC).
See my poems and photos at www.meekconsulting.com/poet