[ft-l] Interesting Statistics abut Florida outdoor recreation

For my part I was not trying to promote and "us vs. them" point of view
either. Pamela's points about the shrinking hunter population are true as
are her points about those who make noise.

By the way, the fishing lobby is probably the single loudest voice in
Florida - but it encompasses a wide variety of "fishermen". There are the
individuals who fish inland waterways for bass, perch and such, who have
their interests; the individuals who run commercial charter fishing
operations, and the corporations that run commercial fishing operations;
each of whom have different interests. But colectively, they earn, and
spend, a LOT of money.

Lee