[ft-l] Re: FT-L digest, Vol 1 #456 - 3 msgs

I have walked alot of trails over the last ten years.  And I actualy like all
kinds.  The best kind of trail is a new one I've never walked.  I don't like
a ton of sugar sand but have found that I can hike it as well as trails with
lots of elevations.  It all depends on what you feel like for the day.  Some
of the most beautiful trails I've walked are all sand.  I don't like camp
sites at all and prefer to drop my sleeping bag wherever the Karma feels good
and there is a near by water source.  I don't use a tent period.  Whats the
point.  The whole idea is to get outdoors and it blocks my view of the stars.

Sherry