[ft-l] FT trip report(s)

Over the last two weekends we hiked the Olustee section and the section at
Ocean Pond and the mosquitos were the worst that I have ever seen outside of
the everglades (or maybe northern Wisconsin). The trails were in great shape
with fresh blazes but the bugs were shall we say...persistant even when we
were doused with 100% DEET. They were so bad that the droning noise woke us
up at dawn, I counted 35 on the screened area of the door when I gave up and
there was a heavy cloud flying around above them.

Still a great time was had by all but be prepared for them.

Bryan