[ft-l] Remembering Sunny

I wish I could have been there.  Sunny was one of the very special FTA
people I've come to know over the last 20 years or so.  I had no idea
last May that she was ill,  just very glad now that I had one last chat
with her at Stephen Foster park then.  Wish I could have been there with
you and the others, Paul.

Nancy Gildersleeve