[ft-l] Status of Camp Blanding trail?

Does anyone know  when or if Camp Blanding will allow the trail to be opene=
d? My daughter and I did a little jaunt from the Keystone airpark to the Bl=
anding fence line this past weekend on a bug hunt for one of her class proj=
ects. I saw that there are signs up still saying the trail is still closed =
at Blanding. I saw that there is a work detail scheduled for later this mon=
th for this section of trail. I am hoping that this is a good sign for the =
opening or is this detail hinged upon the FNG allowing the trail to be open=
ed?

Thanks,

Brad Grant