[ft-l] President's Bush's new forest policy for logging and forest fires

What do you people think happens to the lumber these companies produce? It
goes into your houses, picnic tables and everything else made of wood. If
the FS runs up the cost of producing lumber the lumber companies will just
pass on the costs to the consumer. The Canadians already heavily subsidize
their timber industry so by driving up production costs here you just put
Americans out of work.

Bryan