[ft-l] Use of infrastructure - [was President's Bush's ... ]

	It sure is popular to bash corporate America these days. However, in
fairness, I must confess that I, also, have made use of the
infrastructure put in place by the various forest services.
	I admit that I have never paid a user fee to make use of the forest
roads or walk beneath the canopy of long-leaf pines in the state forest.
Occasionally, I have paid an entry fee to a State Park, but never to a
State Forest. I don't pay a fee to drive my pick-up truck into Croom WMA
or to travel through the Ocala NF. I might pay a campsite fee to use a
site at Alexander, but I don't pay to go birdwatching.
	I think all of us make use of at least some of the infrastructure
without making additional payment for it's use.

	This is just, of course, my not-so-humble-opinion.

- Carl
(wearing my asbestos, flame-proof birdwatching duds)