[ft-l] Crew Leader Position Available

Attention all FTA members,
One of our SCA Crew leaders has bowed out this week, and we are in need of
a dedicated person to take over.  I am interviewing potential candidates,
and I wanted to open it up to the membership.
Requirements:
   Trail Construction experience, preferrably with infrastructure such as
   bridges, boardwalks, and kiosks.
   Willingness to live and work with an SCA crew for anywhere from 3-6
   months, in the area of the projects.  The project Area would either be
   Eglin AFB or a roving Panhandle crew.
   Working with the local Chapters to complete projects in a timely and
   up-to-standard manner.

If anyone wishes to apply, please send by mail or email a resume and cover
letter to the addess or email listed below.  If anyone has questions I can
be contacted at the numbers below.
Thanks to all and Happy Trail Building,
Dave

David L. Rohe