[ft-l] President's Bush's new forest policy for logging and forest fires

Something we may lose sight of is that our National Forest are crops. The
Forest Service has the job of providing lumber to the country. These trees
have been alowed to grow so that they may be cut down. This is part of our
national wealth and a healthy reserve needs to be maintained. Logging will
not prevent fires. This is a harvest and the forest Service does not get
enough cash for the trees from the privet sector, they should charge more.
I am non-partisan and vote for the environment regardless.
The FTA is a group with a special intrest and we as members need to promote
that intrest regardless.
Allen