[ft-l] President's Bush's new forest policy for loggingand forest fires

I agree that it wasn't a troll. However, I think there was an implicit
assumption in the commentary Kent included with the post that all right
thinking people would agree with his take on Bush's policy. I've noted that
assumption in the past, but always believed that it would be bad manners to
start a political debate on the trail list.  If we need another list for
people to argue politics, let's do that rather than do it here.