[ft-l] Local Hiking Info

I am a Scoutmaster of a Troop in Dade City and I'm interested in taking
my Scouts on a couple of hikes.

I would like to break the trip down into two treks.  The first would be
for my younger Scouts (11-13) and would be a Day Hike Loop from our base
camp.  The 2nd hike would be for my older Scouts and would be an
overnight "out & back".  We have the necessary backpacking stoves and
water filters to allow for primitive camping for the older Scouts.

I was told there are some nice trails in the Ocala National Forest.
Does anyone have any experience with these trails (or similar trails)?