[ft-l] Thruhike of St.Marks National Wildlife Refuge

Listers,
	I'm contemplating doing a thruhike of the Refuge the week of
December 1-7.  Any advice from anyone about water near particular
campsites, how to relieve the tedium of the US98 roadwalk, or anything
else of interest would be welcomed.
	Also, if any of you SLOW hikers out there are interested in
coming along, I'm taking applications.  Only old, slow, quiet geezers
or geezerettes should apply.  ;-)  Seriously, would like some company, if
anyone's prepared to get wet boots/legs (most likely) and hike with a
pokey person.  If you're interested, need to know ASAP, because a permit
is needed, and it's $1/person/night (6 nights), so needs to be done by
mail, which takes time (hm-m-m, I hadn't thought to ask if they'd take a
credit card # over the phone).
	-- eArThworm